5b4

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Beautiful Day

No, the title doesn't refer to the U2 song, silly. It refers to, well, TODAY!

Why not tell the world of cyberspace as I know it takes a great interest in my affairs:

Woke up sometime after 10 a.m. Ah, precious sleep now that I'm free of high school. Hearty breakfast, shower, etc. Devotional time. Then chatted on INSTANT MESSENGER (see my last post for some weird thoughts on the subject) with a British girl and American guy who seem to be in love...yeah, I know. Interesting. Then some, um...slightly boring legal work for my father, an defense attorney practicing mainly in personal injury and workers' compensation claims. It's rather neat...using the transcription machine, and booting out legal work. Then I tried to start to clean Mother's kitchen floor...but OH MY! 4 p.m. was there before I knew it, so I left my younger brother Matt to clean while I went to work, Sav-a-Center supermarket. No customer service, for which I'm grateful. I worked the express register, even better. Maybe it's a mental thing, but it just seems easier dealing with 10 items/customer at one time. This was my 3rd day at work. I am really actually starting to feel rather comfortable with the job, so hallelujah. Came home to eat, joked around with my parents for like an hour (so yes, fellow teenagres, anything can happen), and here I am @ 11:06 p.m. CST, USA typing this little meaningless blurb.

Okay, okay, sorrrrrry. I'll try not to post something next time unless it's actually meaningful. Whatever that means.

44f ;