5b4

Friday, September 17, 2004

Homework Update (see last post)

Ha ha. I actually did do homework. I've done close to 5 hours worth of homework today. See? The positive thinking helped. (Of course don't think I'm the world's most studious...that 5 hours was the result of me realizing I better make up for some lost time this week).

But ah...it feels being good and caught up. Now on a map I can point to Halicarnassus, or the Hellespont, or many other locations in ancient Greece. I don't know how much I actually retained from those 34 pages of notes in Western Civ...but I read them all diligently. I finally showed derivatives who's boss. I figured out the economist's way of calculating price elasticity of demand...and what that term actually meant...and what the heck the various graphs pertaining thereto meant. I learned a little bit more about MS Excel. Ah yes. Warning: actually doing your homework may lead to a sudden feeling that you have saved the world.

Bah. I've almost accomplished as much tonight staying up til 2:30 am doing homework as staying up past 3 a.m. last night playing Super Mario World on an SNES emulator.

(Disclaimer: College does weird things to you like this post demonstrates.)

44f ;