5b4

Monday, September 06, 2004

Labor Day

Yesterday and today have been pretty slow days on campus...a lot of people went home for the weekend.

Yesterday I went to an evening service at the Chapel on Campus..."The Refuge." It was okay...the message was pretty good. I Peter...our motivations for serving God:

Love
Holiness
Fear
Etc....

Oh...and I did my laundry...finally...last night.

Today I slept late again...picked up my bike, which is now repaired. Yay!!! Ate at McDonald's. I went to East Laville to try and teach myself the limits (calculus)...I fell asleep while studying...let's put it that way.

I then went and attacked it again...and I have at least a 1/2way comprehension of it, I hope. I tried to go for a run...but lo and behold...my legs are STILL sore from Friday's squats...so I was back after only 10 minutes...I was so stiff.

So now I have some more work to do and only a 4-day week of class ahead.

44f ;