5b4

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Strung out like strings on a Washburn

I'm slowly coming down of the high (low?) of being stressed out beyond belief.

How ironic. I went to start typing this post and Relient K's "For the Moments I Feel Faint" came on Launch.

I studied from 6 pm til 1 am for Economics last night. Which really equated to 4.5 hours of actual focused studying. Then I studied 3.5 hours today to give a total of 8 hours studying for this final. Not quite as much as I studied for the other 2 exams so far, but I thought it would be sufficient.

When I looked at the exam, I realized differently. I knew the material! But this was a multiple choice test, i.e. Beelzebub. I HATE multiple choice tests. I'm a humanities person. I could argue for all four answer choices to a question on a test. I swear that this test was a bit too subjective. Anyway, I had an "A" in the class...and still might...but if I maintain my "A" it won't be by much.

I'm going to eat, shower, sleep till midnight. Then I'll wake up, study till 7 am, drink some red bull, attend my 7:30 ISDS final. Then work, then prayer/dinner with Zach, then CRASH and go into a Rip-Van-Winkle-ish state.

Did I hear that exam week is almost over? EH?

44f ;