5b4

Sunday, January 23, 2005

THE (dancing) BEAN.

First, you may have noticed that The Life and Times of Joshua Clayton Blog is now TLATOJCB EVOLUTION: The Life and Times of Joshua Clayton THE BEAN.

Secondly, I must not be referred to as a "jumping bean." Bleh. After church today (and Jorge came with me to First New Testament/ yay! :-)), at 5 p.m. I attended my first of 6 ballroom dancing class sessions. Therefore, I am a "dancing bean," not a jumping one.

Foxtrot today. Basically the aim being to move in correct form around the room in a circular motion without bumping into each other and looking awkward. I successfully accomplished all of that, minus the "without bumping into each other and looking awkward" bit. Me and four other guys in a class of 50 were the only single guys and we were nervously laughing at the beginning. My introduction to the class was, "Hey I'm Josh Clayton, business management freshman, I, just like the other guys here, don't know what the heck I'm doing here. I was bored one night at 2 am and signed up for this." (My cover up for not wanting to admit...I wanna learn to dance, baby.)

Stay tuned...

44f ;