5b4

Monday, January 09, 2006

"What Have You Been Doing Lately?

...I shall presently answer this question, since I was accused of ambiguity in my last post.

  • My Buick is in a coma. Not dead, mind you! Just sleeping. Awaiting certain repairs...
  • I went to the National D-Day Museum in New Orleans. That is an awesome place.
  • I watched Episodes I-III of Star Wars and was so entranced I picked out some of the notes from the opening music sequence on the piano.
  • I just finished Mere Christianity and am starting this evening on The Hobbit.
  • I painted my sister Hannah's room lavender.
  • I have been listening to the band Anberlin incessantly.
  • I beat Super Mario World for Super Nintendo, including the special levels.
  • I stained our kitchen table a dark, cherry wood color.
  • I invented the internet.

44f ;