5b4

Monday, October 23, 2006

Friendly PSA

Hey everybody! As they say, "When it rains, it pours."

Anyway, first of all, this is a general message of explanation that if you are a friend, acquaintance, or Jedi master of mine, I may seem aloof over the next couple weeks. Apart from normal business (busy-ness), I will be working with my teammates on the national PriceWaterhouseCoopers xACT Accounting Competition. It requires many hours of group work, over a two week period, until we present our case when PwC comes back to campus. Thanks for your understanding!

Also, please pray for the healing of my mobile phone. It is not working properly, to say the least. I'm not sure what's wrong with it. So I'm not sure if I'll be able to answer your calls or call you. If you need to get in touch with me, facebook me, email me, or email me for my dorm phone number and I will provide you with that.

That is all.

44f ;