5b4

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Not Copping Out

Since my last "Recent in Review," I have filled out federal, Louisiana State, New York State and New York City tax returns to claim a sizable amount of refunds; completed, defended and given a talk on a 50-page thesis entitled "The Creation of Wealth for Company Stakeholders through Managerial Behavior in Leveraged Buyouts"; accepted enrollment at and sat in on classes at Paul M. Hebert Law Center, LSU (commencing classes in August); enjoyed writing fairly engaging papers (20 pages worth) about the Roman Republic; staffed a pro-life conference for Louisiana high school students (entitled Louisiana Camp Joshua...!); went to Mulate's for Amanda's birthday and went cajun dancing; rocked out at my third-ever Switchfoot concert at House of Blues New Orleans; beheld bucking broncos at Rodeo Houston in Texas; located a new apartment at Bienville Towers for Amanda and I; had little success finding a employer in my major willing to hire me since I cannot work past August due to law school; played Super Smash Bros. Brawl for Nintendo Wii for the first time at Cody's birthday party; played a season of intramural soccer on the Roflcopters soccer team; visited my parents and parents-in-law whenver possible; and watched the faithful hand of God provide for my wife and I time and time again.

44f ;