5b4

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Busy upcoming week

This promises to be a busy week, as it's the week I finally put high school behind me.

Today we spent all day in church/eating out/meeting a new family my Dad knows.

Monday I return to Sav-a-Center.

Tuesday I get immunizations in the morning (for college requirements...and society in general) and work till 9:00 afterwards.

Wednesday I have graduation rehearsal in the morning and the senior class picnic in the afternoon.

Thursday I have a lunch in the afternoon with cousin's family and attend my cousin's graduation that evening.

Friday at 8 p.m. I graduate, and give the commencement speech, will all week, I need to keep polishing up so that my delivery is smooth.

Friday night - Saturday morning - Project Graduation - a lock-in party for Pearl River High School's C/O 2004 at the Slidell Municipal Auditorium.

Saturday - sleep to recover after all that stuff.

And then after a possible mini-vacation next week and other stuff, I'll finally be working full-time (part-time summer job) at the supermarket for the summer...need to start saving money as I'm about to get a motor vehicle and will be picking up the hefty car insurance payment at first...

44f ;