5b4

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Critical Update

Hello. We interrupt our reguarly-programmed scheduling to bring you the following messge:

What the hell?

Excuse my French, this once, guys.

If you read my glowin last blog post, you will note I was going to take a nap after writing it.

Well, I took that nap (with earplugs in to block the noise) and woke up with one lodged way inside my ear.

Tweezers wouldn't get it out...I stopped that so I wouldn't rupture my eardrum that.

Strangely, I call the product hotline for the earplug and the first thing I hear is a message: something like "if our product gets stuck in your ears, see an ear/nose/throat doctor, not even an emergency room has the right tools to get it out, but you can handle a few days with it in your ear to you get that appt., it won't kill you.

All I have to say is...

Nice.

44f ;