5b4

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Blast from the Past

  • Getting back into the habit of waiting till the last possible moment to do laundry. I haven't washed any laundry for 2 weeks and since I'm going home to do laundry I didn't want to do ANY or give ANY money to those laundry machines. Therefore I made a trip to Wal-Mart to buy another towel and some undergarments to last me a couple more days.
  • Getting back to weight-lifting. Got nauseated first day, popped my arm out of joint second day. Oh that I'd not been sedentary over Christmas.
  • Getting back to praying with Zach weekly! Power!
  • Left a message on my old roomate Thomas' answer phone yesterday. He called earlier this evening about 10:30 and he picked me up, we went for coffee and beignets and chatted for a good while. Assessment: He's doing fine and I'm still as crazy as when he knew me before.

44f ;