5b4

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Welcome to Me

[THE BEAN EATS]
Josh: Mmm. Beef and corn. Delicious dish. What do you call it?
Zeke: Um, we usually call it...TACOS.

[THE BEAN NAVIGATES]
Josh: Um, take that one. No, that one! I-59 South!
Timothee: There is no I-59 South. Didn't you LIVE here?!

[THE BEAN SOCIALIZES WITH THE LADIES AT A FINE MEXICAN RESTAURANT]
Josh: Michelle, you've got my check, right?

Josh: Hey you guys, it was so awesome! (Just coming back from the bathroom).
(((odd stares ensue)
Josh: I mean, when you walk into the bathroom there are these stringy long bead things for a door that you well walk through...

Josh: Who wants one of the cherries from my Roy Rogers?

___

The cherries one gets the chicks all the time, by the way.
___

[THE BEAN PLAYS VIDEO GAMES ((ANCIENT ONES, AT THAT)) )
Josh: ARGH!!
Zeke: Ok, Josh is you die on Mario one more time, we're kicking you out.

[THE BEAN USETH PUNS]
Josh: (a slew of puns)
Timothee: One more pun and I'm going to schmack you.
Josh: Don't you mean PUNish me?

44f ;