5b4

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Back Again

After dropping off the edge of the cyberworld map again, I'm back. What have I been up to?

I'll summarize: summer job, time with Amanda and her family in Houston for a week, watersliding, eating out, hanging out with friends from work, some movies, Pirates 2 (great movie), running over a 12-foot alligator in the road at around midnight with some friends, late nights on the phone, ending the Blockbuster movie pass, some reading, seeing relatives, spilling nine drinks all over the floor one night and then taking a bow and demanding applause (which was granted by everyone in the restaurant), pretending to know how to play tennis, and what I'm doing right now (which is twirling my hair in my finger, yes, just like the main character in the movie The Count of Monte Cristo).

There. As you were.

44f ;