5b4

Thursday, August 26, 2004

What's Going Down

Work was...interesting. On my second day, Ms. Jacki, who I'm working for, was away...so I was sort of alone and had to figure my way through things when students came in with questions. The number of times the phone rang could be counted on two hands...but students kept coming with questions which I tried to answer. At least Dr. Scheider, the Dept. chair, showed up in his office at some point, and I could direct people to him.

Let's see .... what else is going down? Well, I'm listening to a 2-minute sample of EastWest's She Cries for the 3rd time in a row. Someone tried e-mailing me the song...but we're having technical difficulties...

And here's the best news yet. I just got back from Chi Alpha. Check them out at http://www.lsuxa.org I believe this is the on-campus fellowship God has for me. The worship was tremendous. And it was not just a show...it was true worship. I can tell I'll be looking forward to Thursday nights. I met a lot of cool people.

Ouch. Hope this gum ulcer leaves soon.

44f ;