5b4

Friday, January 28, 2005

POSH!

I am re-injecting the word "posh" into the bloodstream of Baton Rouge linguistical patterns. It seems no one around here has heard the word "posh"! Thus, the Bean has made it his personal goal to reintroduce this word to society.

What a posh evening! My roomate Jorge came to The Gathering tonight, along with Dominique and Kelly. How cool to be able to introduce my friends, a Honduran, a Venezuelan and a Haitian to everyone! They seem to have enjoyed themselves.

After The Gathering I left with a bunch of other XA-ans to go see the tail end of the B.A.Holloway concert. Boy were they rocking tonight! Clicks Billiards. Wish I could have seen the whole thing. I can't wait till their first full-length album is released! Of course, I'm glad I rode in Michelle's car there and back because everyone in the car was wonderful company and...Michelle and I were singing along to her Coldplay CD! I couldn't believe she likes Coldplay! Posh!

44f ;